I’m sure you’ve just ordered a set of body wraps or you’re interested in purchasing a treatment. If so, click here to order the It Works! Ultimate Body Applicator.
I’m outlining tips for my loyal customers as you will see below. The wraps do work if you:
1. Follow directions
Each It Works wrap is individually wrapped. Each package has a set of directions – wash and dry the area that you’ll wrap. (If you need a good washing cleanser, click here for a great oil free and natural cleanser). Once you clean the area that you’ll be wrapping, apply the lotion side of the wrap to your skin. Smooth out the applicator. Place plastic wrap around the Ultimate Body Applicator to secure the wrap. Wear the applicator for 45 minutes. Rub in remaining lotion once you remove the applicator.
2. Take pictures!!!
Tightening, toning, and firming will start with wrap one. (All users should complete a full treatment according to his or her health goals). Changes in the area that you wrap may not be seen with the visible eye. However, pictures don’t lie. Take a picture of the area you’re wrapping before AND after you wrap. Do this each time, every 72 hours, that you use the Ultimate Body Applicator.
3. Drink water
It’s best if do not eat (or workout) as you have the body wrap on. Instead, drink a lot of water to enhance your results. Water helps to hydrate your body and flush out toxins. Please, water & wrap only.
4. Await your next shipment!
For ultimate results, complete a full treatment. Each box of wraps will last for one month. If you need help on determining what should be YOUR full treatment, please click here and I’ll help you select a treatment.
A few more tips from my wrap experience…
– Be consistent. Wrap continually, every 72 hours until your treatment is over.
– Drink lemon water and Greens daily. This has enhanced my wrap results gn detoxing and alkalizing my body.
– Create a pic collage of all your before and after pictures
– Watch what you eat. Wrapping doesn’t replace a good, nutritious diet
– Stay in contact with whom you purchased the wraps from. Update that person on your results. We are here to help you. Ready to order your wraps!? Click here.